YOGARASAYANA INDIA RETREAT FALL 2014
SACRED RIVER TOUR & KERALA
Sept 26: Arrive Trivandrum early morning: transported on to Somatheeram/Manaltheeram
Sept 26-30: 5 days of rest, rejuvenation, massages, swimming, yoga, ayurveda and yummy foods: Soak it in!
Oct 1: Neyyar Dam: Early morning visit to elephants. Sivananda Ashram.
Oct 2: Flight to Delhi, capitol of India.
Oct 3: Rishikesh by train. Traditional evening aarti on the Ganges.
Oct 4: Morning White Water rafting. Later in the day, visit Parmath Niketan on the other bank of the river and stay for another amazing evening aarti.
Oct 5: Hike to Neelkanth Temple.
Oct 6: Explore Rishikesh.
Oct 7: Agra to see Taj Mahal by sunset
Oct 8: Visit Agra Fort, then onwards to Mathura.
Oct 9: Vrindavan. Eternal Home Of Radha Krishna: radhe radhe!
Oct 10: Varanasi.
Oct 11: River boat ride, Assi Ghat, Ganges aarti.
Oct 12: Sarnath. Where the Budhha first turned the Wheel of Dharma.
Oct 13: Delhi. Last chance to shop before heading home.
As for all the details:
Early Bird Special: $3800 per person.
Deposit must be received by June 1.
Full payment must be completed by July 1st.
(After July 1st any outstanding deposit will apply towards Regular Price.)
Regular Price: After June 1: $4100 per person.
After Aug 1, prices will rise again to meet additional costs of late bookings.To learn more or to sign up for the Retreat: Please write Arun Deva at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The above prices include the following:
- Garden Room Double Accommodation (Upgrades including to Single Occupancy available at appropriate extra charges)
- 3 full meals each day (Except on day we travel to Neyyar Dam: Breakfast will be packed)
- Daily Vinyasa Krama classes with Arun
- 3 Afternoon Ayurveda Lectures with Arun/Jutta
- One Cooking Lesson with Resort Chef
- One afternoon excursion to Ayurvedic Medicine Plant
- Airport Transfer to and from Trivandrum.
- Evening entertainment (as offered by resort)
- One excursion to Neyyar Dam.
On Sacred River Tour:
- All group transfers, sightseeing and excursions.
- All currently applicable taxes.
- Most excursions entrance fees as applicable are included. (You will be informed of any additional that we did not plan for if and as they arise)
- All accommodations based on twin sharing basis. (Please note, that the surcharge for single occupancy here is substantially more as they charge by the room)
- All rail, air and road transportation included.
What is NOT included:
- Airfare not specifically included above, including to/from your own starting and ending destinations, whether in India or elsewhere.
- Additional costs you may incur as a result of taking this trip including but not limited to passports, visas and other incidentals.
- Additional incidentals you may incur such as laundry, phone calls, alcoholic beverages, any foods or drinks not specifically covered above, or any items of a personal nature that are not expressly mentioned above..
- All meals not expressly mentioned above. (This includes most lunches and dinners on the Sacred River Tour.)
- Any transportation not expressly included above.